The 13th season of Indian Idol has already started and we have the top 15 contestants. The contestants will be eliminated based on the public voting and judges scores. This season, we have some brilliant talent coming across from different states of India. It will be a tough choice for the judges and audience to vote for your favorite contestant.
Lets look at how we can vote for the contestants on Sony Liv and FirstCry app.
Indian Idol 13 Voting Steps on FirstCry
- Download the FirstCry app from the PlayStore or the AppStore.
- Register/Sign-in using your Phone number or Email Address. Fill in the required details like, Name, Email, Date of Birth and continue.
- You will be redirected to the voting page where the contestant list will show up.
- Click to vote for your favorite contestant.
- You have a total of 50 votes available.
How to Vote for your Favorite Contestant using SonyLiv App
- Download and install the SonyLiv app.
- Search for Indian Idol Voting or Go to the Indian Idol 13 Vote section.
- Sign-in/Register using your Email account.
- The contestants list will show up where you can click on the Image to vote for them.
Indian Idol 13 Voting Lines
The voting lines for Indian Idol 13 open only on Saturday and Sunday during 08:00PM to 12:00AM. So keep voting for your favorite contestant and support them to be in the race for the next winner.
Let us know through comments whose your favorite contestant. Spread the love!