With the release of the highly anticipated Big Brother 2022 season, fans are eager to find out how they can vote for their favorite houseguest. Luckily, we’ve got all the information you need to make your voice heard!
The CBS show began its 24th season with festival-themed puzzles making Daniel Durston the first head of Household (HOH). In the premiere episode, Joe Pooch Pucciarelli was made Backstage Boss, and with the power to choose three contestants to join him, he chose Paloma Aguilar, Brittany Hoopes, and Alyssa Snider.
Catch up on your favorite show airing Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday night for Season 24 on CBS.
You might be wondering about saving your favorite houseguest, either Paloma, Brittany, or Alyssa, from eviction. Here is the step-by-step guide to voting for your favorite houseguest.
Steps to Vote on Big Brother
- First visit the official Big Brother website/CBS.com and create an account.
- Enter your email address when asked for.
- Next, accept the terms and conditions.
- Once you’ve created an account, you can access the voting page by logging into your account. Here, you’ll be able to vote for your favorite houseguest.
- Make sure to cast your vote before the weekly eviction! For that, log into your account and select the ‘Vote Now’ button.
- You can cast up to 10 votes per house guest.
And that’s it! By going through these simple steps, you’ll be able to have your say in who wins Big Brother this year. So ensure to log in and vote for your favorite houseguest today!