Each gamer is waiting for the launch of PUBG mobile in India. As we all know, a few days ago the Chinese app was banned in India. But now PUBG Corporation had announced a comeback of the PUBG game for Indian gamers.
Through the sources, we got to know that the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) didn’t accept the request of PUBG Corporation to launch the PUBG Mobile India. PUBG Corporations have made several changes in the PUBG. Despite this, the Indian government has denied the permission for launch of the PUBG game. Without the permission of MeitY, they are not able to operate once again in India.
New Features of Upcoming PUBG Mobile India
According to the news, New PUBG Mobile India will have some new and exciting features that will make it more unique. This time it will come with a unique interface and look which will make it different from the game’s global version. We have one more piece of information about the characters in PUBG game, this time the characters will be fully clothed. A few days back, the developers of PUBG Mobile had introduced PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta version. To access the beta version, you need to have an activation code.
How to get the activation code for the 1.2 beta version?
You need to link your global account with the beta one to access it and for this, you need an activation code from the global version. Let’s have a look at the steps to get the invitation code for the 1.2 beta version.
1. First download and install the PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta Version.
2. Open the PUBG Mobile beta version, and after the in-game patches are complete, press the guest button.
3. A dialog box appears, in which you have to enter an invitation code.
4. Press the orange text below the text field. You will be redirected to a new page.
5. Press login and select the PUBG Mobile option. The global version of the game will open.
6. Click on the events tab and press the ‘Test Server’ option. Then tap the ‘Generate Code’ button.
7. Copy the generated code and paste it into the dialog box in the game’s beta version when prompted.
A few days ago, many PUBG users had visited PUBG India’s official website where they found the ‘APK Download’ options on the website’s ‘News section’ which was found to be not working. You could see two buttons on the official website. When people clicked on the first one, they found a Google Play Store listing of the game, and to click on the second button an APK link showed through which users can download the game, but they found nothing there. To download APK links, all of us will have to wait till the official launch of PUBG Mobile India. You can easily find the APK download links on PUBG India’s official website after the launch of PUBG.