Since Shark Tank India premiered on SonyLiv, it has been getting a big applaud from the audiences and startups. The audience is impressed with how Sharks follow for decision-making and say NO to business pitches. However, every year, we have seen business owners with a huge turnover going through many failures and successes and its time we know from the best. So, let’s check out to know more about the Shark Tank India Judges’ net worth and their business model.
Also read about: Shark Tank India Streaming Episodes
Ashneer Grover – Founder & MD at BharatPe
|DOB||14 June 1982|
|Age||39 Years (As of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Profession||Founder and Managing Director of Bharat Pe|
|Wife’s Name||Madhuri Jain Grover|
Who is Ashneer Grover?
He is an Indian Entrepreneur and founder of BharatPe Indian Online Payment Company. BharatPe was launched in 2018 and became a unicorn startup in August this year. The company’s valuation is around $2.5 billion.
Highlights of Ashneer Grover’s Career
- The major role of Ashneer is in an online payment system as the founder of BharatPe, a smart UPI-based payment solution that helps small businesses and merchants. If we see competition, BharatPe competes with PhonePe, Mobikwik, and PayTM.
- He served Kotak Bank as VP for seven years and gathered immense experience in the banking and financial sector, which validates his elevation to Chief Financial Officer for American Express. However, he remained in this position only for two years.
- In 2015, he quit his corporate career and then entered the startup space. He served as the CFO of Grofers (blink It). He also worked as the Head of New business for PC Jewellers before starting BharatPe.
Ashneer Grover Investments
- He is a very dynamic and smart investor and has invested in more than 55 startups. Ashneer invested his money in many technology companies like Fintech, Health-tech, Auto Tech, etc. He invested in two company Rupifi and Yap in 2020. He has also invested in BIRA, Nazara, IndiaGold, Meddo, etc.
Ashneer Grover Net Worth
It is estimated that Ashneer has a net worth of around Rs. 21,375 Crore. According to some reports, Ashneer gets around INR 40 crores per year as a salary from BharatPe. But, still, the valuation from other assets and investments is currently confidential.
Vineeta Singh – CEO and the Co-founder at SUGAR Cosmetics
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Husband’s Name||Kaushik Mukherjee|
|Children||Two Sons (Vikrant & Ranveer)|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate (MBA)|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Playing, Cycling & Swimming|
Who is Vineeta Singh?
Vineeta Singh is the popular businesswoman and co-founder of the Indian cosmetic brand sugar cosmetics. Born in Delhi in a middle-class family, she rejected a job offer of 1 crore merely to fulfill her dreams.
Highlights of Vineeta Singh career
- She has done B.tech in Electrical Engineering from Madras and post graduated from IIM Ahmedabad.
- She has started a popular cosmetics brand named Sugar cosmetics, presently whose valuation is around Rs. 750 crores. Vineeta Singh is the co-founder of Fab Bag and also director of Quetzal Verify Pvt Ltd.
Vineeta Singh Net worth
It is estimated that Vineeta has a net worth of around Rs. 4000 Crore.
Peyush Bansal, Founder & CEO at Lenskart
|DOB||26 April, 1985|
|Education qualification||Post graduate|
Who is Peyush Bansal?
Peyush Bansal is a co-founder and chief executive officer of India’s most popular eyewear retail chain company Lenskart. He worked in many companies in the earlier days of his career, like Microsoft, and started a startup company in 2007 but failed.
Highlights of Peyush Bansal career
- Born in a Delhi middle-class family, he graduated from McGill University and then completed MPEFB Management Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- After passing, he worked in Microsoft, but his dream was to own his startups, so later in 2010, he started Lenskart.
Peyush Bansal Investment
- He is very wise and intellectual while making any investment. He won the Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award in 2012.
- His investments include $700k in Feedo as of August 2020 and has made investments in dailyobjects.com.
- He started his startup Lenskart, which is currently valued at $2.5 billion.
Peyush Bansal Net worth
His net worth is currently estimated to be Rs. 37,500 Crore. However, some worth or revenues from other assets are not revealed yet.
Namita Thapar – The Executive Director of Emcure Pharma
|Real Name||Namita Thapar|
|Date of Birth||21 March 1977|
|Age info (as in 2021)||44 Years|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Husband & children||Vikas Thapar Son: Vir Thapad and Jai Thapar|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||Reading and Travelling|
Who is Namita Thapar?
The CEO and founder of Incredible Ventures Ltd., Namita Thapar is a successful businesswoman having her hands in India Pharmacy Industry.
Highlights of Namita Thapar career
- She worked for around six years with Guidant Corporation, USA, and then joined Emcure as CFO. Now, she is CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals. She is also a board member on the regional advisory board of Fuqua School of Business India.
- In addition to this, she is also a speaker at several prestigious forums such as Harvard Business School, the Indian Institute of Management, The ET women’s conference, FICCI, etc.
Awards won by Namita Thapar
- Barclays Hurun Next Gen Leader Recognition
- The Economic Times ’40 under Forty award.
- Economic Times 2017 Women Ahead List
- World Women Leadership Congress Super Achiever award.
Net Worth of Namita Thapar
Currently, till 2021 her net worth is estimated at around Rs. 15000 Crore.
Aman Gupta, Co-founder & CMO at BoAt
|DOB||20 September, 1982|
|Age||40 Years (As of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Profession||Founder and Managing Director of BOAT|
|Mother’s Name||Jyoti Kochar Gupta|
|Father’s Name||Neeraj Gupta|
Who is Aman Gupta?
Aman Gupta is the co-founder of the popular brand BOAT. The first product of this brand was a charging cable and charger from Apple. Sold over 6000 units per day, BOAT became the best-selling product on Amazon.
Highlights of Aman Gupta Career
- During the earlier stage of his career, he worked as sales manager for India for audion giant Harman International.
- He started BOAT in 2016 and earlier focused on audio products like headphones, earphones, speakers, travel charges, and rugged cables, after scoring 100 crores business in home sales.
- After launching BassHeads225 BOAT, its turnover reached 27 million rupees in 2018, and now it is about 150 million rupees.
- Presently, BOAT has 5000 retail stores, selling 10,000 units per day.
Investments of Aman Gupta
- Being a successful and wise investor, currently, in September 2021, he invested in WickedGud.
- He has some investments in Anveshan and 10club.
- His company BOAT has a net valuation of around Rs 704 crores.
Net Worth of Aman Gupta
It is estimated that the net worth of Aman is around Rs. 10,500 Crore. He gets Rs. 40 crores annually from his company as salary and other sources of his income are not revealed.
Ghazal Alagh – Co-founder & Chief MamaEarth
|DOB||02 September 1988|
|Age||33 Years (As of 2021)|
|Birth Place||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Net Worth||$10-20 Millions|
|Hometown||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Husband’s Name||Varun Alagh|
|Children||One Son (Agastya Alagh)|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Singing, Writing & Reading Books|
Who is Ghazal Alagh?
Ghazal Alagh is CEO and founder of the most popular cosmetics brand Mamaearth. Recently, she made her first appearance in the TV industry with the most popular show Shark Tank India.
Highlights of Career of Ghazal Alagh
- She has done BCA from Punjab University in 2010 and then completed a summer intensive course at the School of Visual Arts.
- In 2013, she also studied Figurative Art at the New York Academy of Art.
Investments of Ghazal Alagh
- Till now, she has invested Rs. 24.7 million in Uvi Health.
- MamaEarth was started in 2016 and manufactures chemical-free skincare, haircare, and baby care products.
- The net worth of the company is around Rs. 115 crores.
Ghazal Alagh Net Worth
Her estimated net worth is around Rs. 7500 Crore (approx.)
Anupam Mittal, Founder at Shadi.com
|DOB||23 December 1971|
|Age||50 Years (As of 2021)|
|Height||5′ 7″ Feet|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Founder & CEO of People Group|
|Net Worth||$25-50 Millions|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mother’s Name||Bhagwati Devi Mittal|
|Father’s Name||Gopal Krishna Mittal|
|Wife’s Name||Aanchal Kumar (Model)|
|Marriage Date||4 July 2013|
|Marriage Location||Rajasthan, Jaipur, India|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Writing, and Reading|
Who is Anupam Mittal?
He is the CEO and founder of shadi.com (earlier Sagai.com); around 30 million users are present on this platform. He is a multi-businessman and comes from a small family in Maharashtra.
Highlights of Career of Anupam Mittal
- He post-graduated from Boston University and did MBA in Operations and Strategic Management.
- Before lying foundation of shadi.com, he has worked as a product manager in Microstrategy for almost 4 years.
- He started Makan.com, supporting the real estate business in different ways.
- Mauj application is also founded by Anupam Mital.
Investments of Anupam Mital
- He has invested around Rs.1 crore in OLA cabs which is about a 2% share of OLA cabs.
- $330k is invested in BurnCal, also made some investment in Raise Financial services, Series A-Yojak in Yojak, Seed round in Express Stores.
Net worth of Anupam Mital
His current net worth is estimated at around Rs. 15000 Crore. Revenues from other sources are unknown.
Shark Tank India Latest News
In the latest episode, many business pitches came with their sunscreen serum, cream. Some pitched with the idea of pickles and lots more. It would be interesting to watch the show where Shark falls for which business idea and equity share.
Don’t forget to watch the show Shark Tank India streaming on Sony from Monday to Friday at 10 p.m.!