We are now down to top 11 Indian Idol contestants and each one of them has the potential to win the Indian Idol 13 trophy. The episode 25 of Indian Idol “Kavita Krishnamurthy And Anuradha Paudwal Special” saw some great performances from all the contestants.
Indian Idol Season 13 – Alto K-10 Winner
In the middle of the show, Aditya Narayan announced that each of the 11 singers will be singing for a minute and based on their performance, one of them will win an all new Maruti Suzuki Alto K-10. The judges were the one’s this time who had to select the winner. There were some brilliant performances and below are the songs sung by each one of them,
- Sonakshi Kar – Sunio Ji Ek Araj by Lata Mangeshkar
- Shivam Singh – Tu Hi Re
- Vineet Singh – Main Agar Kahoon
- Navdeep Wadali – Naina More – Aaja Balam Pardesi
- Kavya Limaye – Jhoom Jhoom Baba
- Chirag Kotwal – Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mei
- Bidipta Chakraborty – Phool Bane Hain Ghunghru
- Rishi Singh – Kitni Hasi Ye Mulakate Hai
- Debosmita Roy – Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai
- Senjuti Das – Ami Je Tomar
- Anushka Patra – Yamma Yamma
And the winner of the Maruti Alto K-10 was Navdeep Wadali for his amazing performance on “Aaja Balam Pardesi”. See the entire act below,
Stay tuned with us for regular updates on Indian Idol season 13 and keep voting for your favorite contestant.