India’s Got Talent is now on air on Sony TV, and the top 14 contestants are chosen. Depending on the public voting and judges’ scores, one contestant is getting eliminated every week. So, if you are a fan of India’s Got Talent, here is a step-by-step voting process so that you can vote for your favorite contestant to help them achieve their goals.
How to Vote for your Favorite Contestant in IGT 9?
There is a slight change in the voting procedure of India’s got talent 2022 as the show is telecasting on Sony TV, not on colors TV. You need to get the Sony liv app on your mobile to vote for your favorite contestant. Another option is to go to the official website of Sony liv that is www.SonyLive.com.
- Once you open the application or the website, you need to login using your username and password.
- You will notice an option of India’s got talent 9 on the homepage. Tap on that.
- Tap on the option named ” play along and registration”.
- Here you will be able to see a list of the contestants.
- You can select your favorite contestant from there and vote for them
India’s Got Talent Top 8 Contestants
The top 8 contestants of India’s got talent are
- Demolition Crew
- Bomb Fire crew
- Crazy hoppers
- Divyansh Kacholia and Manuraj Singh Rajput
- Ishita Vishwakarma
- Rishabh Chaturvedi
Who are the Judges?
India’s Got talent 9 has an impressive judges panel. The judgment panel includes Kiran Kher, Shilpa Shetty, Badshah, and Manoj Muntashir.
Your voting and judges’ scores will decide the future of these contestants. So, vote for your favorite one now. Watch the show on Sony TV from Saturday-Sunday from 8:00 p.m. onwards.
Hi vinit sony tv #india Got Talent
Muisc good goog vjnut h patel from kenya