Readers Fusion Quick Guide to Loosing Belly Fat
|Loosing Belly Fat at Home||Reduce belly fat in 10 days|
|Reduce Belly Fat by Excercise||Reduce belly fat naturally|
Weight gain is really a kind of irritation especially, when fat accumulates in your belly. It is really a matter of concern to the teenagers. People who suffer from belly fat, tend to lose their self-confidence and slip into a mode of depression. Not only do youngsters, but also middle-aged suffer from this and it is really a matter of concern.
However, if you really want to lose belly fat, you will need to follow certain measures which will eventually result in the reduction of your overall body weight. Hence, mentioned below are some of the steps that you can follow to reduce your body weight.
Protein is the king when it comes to weight loss. If you add more protein to your diet you can automatically boost your metabolism and it can burn extra 80-100 calories per day.
Drinking more water can also help you in your weight loss. You can drink water before having a meal and it will reduce the calorie intake, drinking water instead of beverages can help you in reducing sugar intake which will help you to stay away from extra calories intake. Drinking coffee can also help you in your weight loss, coffee drinking increases energy level and amount of calories you burn.
Reduction of carbs
Removing refined carbs from your diet will help you from overeating. Eating more fruits and veggies can help you to stay away from consuming more calories. Many studies have shown, people who eat fruits and vegetable more tend to gain less weight.
Reduction of processed foods
To avoid increase in weight and to promote fat loss from belly you need to avoid processed foods. Processed food usually contains higher number of fat, sugar and calories. One can easily get addictive to processed food.
One can opt for intermittent fasting. In intermittent fasting one can eat only between a fixed amount of time and rest of the day he need to avoid foods and unnecessary calories.
It is basically a cycle of eating and fasting and vice versa. Intermittent fasting promotes fat loss and improves metabolism. Many people have claimed that intermediate fasting also increases energy and focus in day to day life.
Avoiding Liquid Calories
Avoiding liquid calories is also one of the most important way one can reduce belly fat. Liquid calories or drinks or bad for children and for adults in many ways they increase the unwanted Calories and also cause problems like obesity and bloating. Our body does not react to liquid calories in the way it reacts to solid calories foods.
Benefits of green tea
Unsweetened green tea is also one of the most important and healthiest way to remove excess belly fat. Green tea is known for its composition and the kind of results it provides.
It is filled with antioxidants which helps to cleanse one’s body. Green tea is reported to increase up to 4% of energy levels and 17% promotion in fat loss.
Low Carb Diet
Low carb diet is also one of the best diet out there which helps to reduce belly fat or weight loss. Just by limiting the carb in your diet and eating more of fat and protein one can decrease his/her weight and belly fat.
Egg is known as the most beneficial source of protein out there in market. Adding AG in your breakfast will help you to reduce your appetite compare to other foods. It gives you a feeling of fullness throughout the day and decreases your calorie consumption.
Sleeping is one of the most important factor when it comes to reducing fat. Getting enough sleep helps one to prevent future weight gain. Many studies have shown that people who get enough sleep in night likely to become less obvious. People who are deprived of sleep tend gain more weight. Sleep deprivation disturbs in appetite hormones which results in poor appetite and increasing in body weight.
It is one of the most important and most famous exercise when it comes to fat burning exercises. You can do this in your home or in gym or anywhere.
- To do crunches you need to lie down on your back with your knees bent on the air.
- You can also lift your legs at 90-degree angle, after lifting your legs you need to put your hands behind your head you can also keep your hands on your chest. Now you need to inhale deeply and then leave your upper half of the body i.e. torso and Exhale the air.
- Now come back to the ground and inhale deeply, do this for 10 -15 times. Repeat this process for 3-4 sets.
- You need to make an angle of 30-40 degree with your torso. This is the only way when you will feel the burn on your abdominal or stomach muscles.
This kind of crunches has effects on your love handles, the fat around your waist.
- To do side crunches you need to lie down on ground and put your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees like you do other crunches but you need to keep your feet on the floor.
- You have to lift your upper half of the body but in a twisted manner.
- You need to tilt your legs in the same side as your shoulder and simultaneously to the other side. This exercise will help you to burn the fat near your waistline. Do this exercise for 10 to 15 times. Repeat it for 3-4 sets.
Vertical leg crunch
This is another kind of crunch which will affect your abdominal muscle by reducing fat.
- To do this exercise you need to lie down on the floor and your legs should be upright and your one leg should be crossed over other.
- Now you are in the perfect position, now get your hands under your head and lift the upper half of your body.
- You need to inhale air while you are on the ground and exhale when you leave your body. Bridge slowly and do this for 12-15 times in 4 sets.
Now this is an interesting exercise which will helps you to burn the fat and also increase blood flow in your body. This exercise will effect on your belly area.
- To do this exercise you need to lie down on a mat and put your hands behind your neck by lifting your legs up right and bend them at the knees like you do in crunches.
- Now it is time to bring your left leg close to your chest by lifting your left leg.
- Now put back your left leg in the position and bring the right leg near the right shoulder. Keep doing this for half minute continuously and you will feel the burn in your abdominal. Do this 3 times.
This is one of the most easiest but the most effective exercise you can do. This exercise helps to strengthen your core. This exercise will not only be effective for abdominal muscles but will also affect your shoulders and your legs.
- To do this exercise you need to lie down on a Floor or facing towards the ground.
- Only your leg and elbow should touch the ground. Your body should be aligned with your spine, you need to look straight.
- You need to lift your body and all your body weight should be on your knees and on elbows. You need to breathe normally and be in this position for 30 seconds and increase that time slowly. Do this 3 times.
Side to side exercise
This is also very good exercise to reduce belly fat and love handles.
- To do this exercise you need to stand straight.
- Keep your hands to the side and move your body to the right as much as you can and you will feel the burn in your waist.
- While doing this make sure to put your right hand on your waist and the left hand raised upward. Now stay in this position for 5 to 10 seconds. Now turn to original position and do this on your left side. You may increase the time of your hold for 30 seconds.
If you don’t want to do crunches and other form of exercise you can opt for running. It is one of the most effective full body workout. You can run every day. It is an effective exercise which will improve your heart rate and burn more and more calories by lowering down fat level in your body.
It will decrease your belly fat and improve the overall fitness of your body. Running is a very effective exercise, it will improve your stamina and is also known to tone down your muscles.
Cycling is also one of the most important exercise. You can do this on your daily basis. You can use cycle for going to work and other places instead of using any other form of transport and you will see the difference in your body fat level. You can also do cycling sessions in morning or evening.
Cycling is in very effective exercise it improves overall health of your body and reduces body fat level up to a great extent. It is a very important exercise for your legs too.
Swimming is a very important and enjoyable exercise at the same time. Swimming will give you benefits of cardio. From burning fat to toning down your body muscles swimming can do it all. You can go to swimming twice to thrice per week. Swimming improves your overall body fitness and maintain your heart rate and increases your stamina too.
To reduce belly fat in 10 days you need to follow these steps:-
You need to go to bed early and take your full sleep if you want to get in shape in 10 days. Sleep deprivation disturbs your metabolism and increases your body fat, so you need to get good amount of sleep to reduce body fat.
Protein is the one of the most important component of muscle tissue, while muscle gaining or fat loss protein should be your main concern in your diet. Try to aim for 1.5 gram per pound of the targeted body weight during this process. Protein will provide fuel to your body and get your work done throughout the day.
Carbs are essential for body and brain to work properly, but having excessive amount of Carbohydrates increases your body fat percentage, so you need to limit your intake of carbohydrates. You need to have limited amount of Carbohydrates if you want to reduce your belly fat in 10 days.
Lifting weights for 9 days
You need to work out for 9 days in these 10 days to reduce belly fat and to gain muscle mass. You need to make a routine based upon which you will work out per day.
Do interval training
As you want to burn fat you need to do interval training with your weight lifting. Interval training will improve the metabolism and the heart rate of your body and it will increase the amount of fat burn. You need to do interval training for at least 7 days in the 10 days to get best results.
Use proper supplement
You need to provide your body the amount of nutrients it needs to perform in the best way possible. While you are in this cutting session you are avoiding many important nutrients which your body needs so you need to have certain supplements which will provide you energy, Minerals and nutrients to function your body in best possible way.
The most important thing in fat reduction process is working out and getting proper nutrients to your body. If you want to do it naturally then you need to do these things:-
Move your body throughout the day
You need to move your body throughout the day, one has to do work by his own instead of asking people to help him over using certain gadgets. These small things will bring a huge change in your life style by burning your body fat and making you more active.
you can work out for hours and eat all the junk food you can and there will be no fat loss. So you need to do it right, stop eating processed food and unhealthy foods. You need not to follow a strict diet plan to lose weight. Just by eating healthy and natural things you can lose weight.
Eating more of fruits and vegetables will help you to get rid of extra Calories and will also make you fool throughout the day.
If you want to lose your weight you need to stop consumption of alcohol and other form of drugs. Alcohol will increase the belly fat or the body fat. Instead of alcohol choose green tea coffee and other forms of healthy drinks. This habit will improve your lifestyle and also decrease your belly fat.