On June 4, 2023, Sony LIV released the promo for Season 3 of Shark Tank India and announced that they were accepting applications for this all new season. The last episode of Season 2 was telecasted in March 2023, and now the business reality television series that is a dream come true for so many budding entrepreneurs and small businesses are gearing up for a whole new season.
Promo of Shark Tank India Season 3
The promo of Shark Tank India Season 3 is available on YouTube. Makers have come up with a unique promo that sarcastically but in a funny way shows the influence of nepotism on business. In the end, they reveal how Shark Tank India can help entrepreneurs to fund their businesses and help them achieve their dreams.
The makers also posted on Twitter which read:
“If you have a great business idea and are looking for investments, Shark Tank India is the place for you!”
How to Register for Shark Tank India Season 3
Shark Tank India is already accepting applications from across India. The registration started on June 3, 2023. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to register for Shark Tank India Season 3:
2. Mention your mobile number and verify it by entering the 6 digit OTP. Next, agree to the terms and conditions and then proceed.
3. Fill in your personal details (name, address, email, contact details etc.) and create your online profile
4. In the next section, you need to fill in all details about your business, such as the market category, current stage of your business, executive summary, investment needed, etc. Applicants can also upload a picture of their product.
5. The next stage requires you to furnish some more details about your business, such as legal and financial details, administrative details, etc. If you have any previous television experience, then you need to mention it in this section.
6. This is where you need to provide some details about your personal life.
7. Finally, you need to read the declaration and submit the form by clicking the button SUBMIT.
What is the Audition Process?
All the short-listed applications will have to present their business ideas to the Shark Tank India team. The team will further narrow down the list, and the ones selected will feature on Shark Tank India Season 3. They can pitch their products/business to the judges and stand a chance to get funds.
The Judges for Shark Tank India Season 3
The judges for Season 3 are yet to be announced. Considering the fact that several judges from Season 1 were seen in Season 2, the audience will be able to see some of them once again in Season 3 too.
The judges for Season 2 included,
- Sugar Cosmetics founder Vineeta Singh
- Shaadi.com founder Anupam Mittal
- ED of Emcure Pharmaceuticals Namita Thapar
- Boat’s co-founder and CEO Aman Gupta
- CarDekho CEO Amit Jain
- Leskart co-founder and CEO Peyush Bansal
We are yet to learn about the release dates and will keep you updated with the latest news and buzz from Shark Tank India Season 3.