It’s official: Season 6 of Seal Team is on its way. The American military TV series got huge applause from the audience and rated 7.7/10 on IMDB.
In the meantime, fans are speculating about what might happen in the new season. And one popular theory is that a major character will die. The actor Max Thieriot, who plays Clay Spenser, has been confirmed as a series regular for Season 6, which has fueled this hypothesis. This means that he will have a bigger role in the show and that his character will not be killed off.
However, some fans think that Thieriot’s promotion means that another major character will die to make way for him. And a few candidates are there for who that could be.
For now, we’ll just have to wait and see what happens when Seal Team returns for Season 6.
Seal Team Season 6 Cast: Who are in?
Most of the cast will reprise their role for season 6, including
- Judd Lormand as Commander, formerly Lieutenant Commander, Eric Blackburn
- David Boreanaz as Master Chief Special Warfare Operator – Jason Hayes a.k.a. Bravo 1/1B
- Neil Brown Jr. as Chief Warrant Officer 2 Raymond “Ray” Perry
- Toni Trucks as Lieutenant (junior grade) Lisa Davis
- Jessica Pare as Amanda “Mandy” Ellis
- Max Thieriot as Special Warfare Operator Second Class
- A. J. Buckley as Special Warfare Operator First Class Sonny Quinn a.k.a. Bravo 3/3B
Fans could also expect some new faces, but there is no confirmation yet. Stay tuned with us. We will keep you posted with the new cast list.
When will Seal Team Season 6 Premiere?
The series Seal Team was renewed for the sixth season in February 2022. The official release date for Seal Team season 6 is not announced yet. However, rumors are swirling that the show may premiere sometime in early 2023. Stay tuned for more updates!
How to Watch Seal Team Season 6?
The upcoming season will air on Paramount+, and the fans can watch the show by taking a subscription to Paramount+.
Till then, you can refresh your David Boreanaz memories by watching earlier seasons of Seal Team. Are you excited about the upcoming season? Let us know in the comments!