Make My Day Anime, the newest science fiction anime will soon be available on Netflix. The series’ character designs and animation are both provided by the Taiwanese company 3D CG Studio 5 Inc. The studio has also contributed to a few other games, including Marcus of Cloud Forest, Monkey Gang Anarchy, and Baby Planet.
Yasuo Ohtagaki, who originally wrote the story, and Makoto Honda, who is in charge of the project’s direction, both contributed as writers.
On the project, Kensuke Ushio plays the role of composer.
Let’s go in-depth about all the audience wants to know about the forcibly arriving Netflix anime series.
The Plot of Make My Day Anime:
The title was initially revealed as a movie, and the following is a brief synopsis of what it is:
Can humanity survive the terror that lurks beyond the horizon on the frigid world of eyes and snow where the mysterious creators have suddenly developed a dread of the depths and are attacking the inhabitants?
The Release Date of Make My day:
The anime series Make My Day will be releasing on Netflix on February 2, 2023.
The Cast of Make My day Anime:
We learned about the cast for the upcoming series at Netflix’s Japanese Tudum event.
The main cast is headlined by:
- Masaomi Yamahashi as Jim (Star Wars: Visions)
- Ayahi Takagaki as Marie (Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Heaven’s Lost Property)
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Walter (Ghost in the Shell, Tekken: The Motion Picture)
- Akio Ôtsuka as Commander Bark (Ghost in the Shell 1995, Tokyo Godfathers and Paprika)
- Tomoko Shiota will also lend his voice to the project (Cyberpunk: Edgerunners)