Voting in the Indian Idol 13 Finale is easy and will be done through FirstCry and SonyLIV app. Voting lines are open for today only, so make sure to make your voices heard! Make sure to check the timings when you are voting, as the lines are only open for a limited time. With your vote, you can help to make history and decide who will be the winner of Indian Idol 13 Finale!
Continue reading to know the rules and steps for voting for your favorite Indian Idol 13 Finalist for the one last time.
|Show/Contest||Indian Idol Season 13|
|Website||www.setindia.com ; www.sonyliv.com|
|Channel||Sony Entertainment Television|
|Contestants||Shivam Singh, Rishi Singh, Deboshmita Roy, Sonakshi Kar, Chirag Kotwal, Bidipta Chakraborty|
|Producer||Fremantle India Television Productions Private Limited|
|Voting mechanism||Modes of casting votes for the favorite Contestant through the Sony LIV App or Firstcry website|
|Voting Period||08:00PM – 10:00PM IST|
Indian Idol 2023 Voting Steps for FirstCry App
- Voting for the Contestants is done through the Firstcry App or on www.firstcry.com during the Voting Period.
- To vote on the FirstCry website, visit the FirstCry App and click on the Vote button.
- Register or login to the Firstcry Website, submit the Mobile number and OTP to vote.
- Viewers can vote for the Contestant only during the Voting Period as stated above.
- A maximum of 50 votes per Viewer per mobile number will be allowed through the Viewer’s Android and/or IOS Device.
- Viewers can vote for any number of Contestants and for any number of times but only 50 votes can be utilized during the specified time.
- The Viewer will not be levied any charges to cast the vote via any of the Voting Mechanism.
Indian Idol 2023 Voting Steps for SonyLIV App
- Go to Google Playstore / iTunes and download the latest version of the SonyLIV app.
- If you already have the app, make sure it’s updated to the latest version.
- Open the SonyLIV app on your device.
- Log in with your SonyLIV account details.
- Find the Indian Idol banner on the home screen or search for it in the search bar.
- Click on the Indian Idol banner to go to the voting page.
- On the voting page, you will see the pictures and names of the contestants.
- Click on the picture of your favorite contestant to vote for them.
- You can vote up to 50 times for your favorite contestant.
Happy voting! Let us know through comments whom would you like to see become the winner of Indian Idol season 13.