India’s Got Talent is a part of the Got Talent franchise. It is an Indian television talent show series in Hindi language that is a production of Fremantle and Syco Entertainment. The program aired on Colors TV until Season 8, but since last year – Season 9, Sony Entertainment Television has been airing the show.
The show is being host by Arjun Bijlani, and the three main judges of Season 10 are Kirron Kher, Badshah, and Shilpa Shetty. People with any type of talent can participate in the show – singers, dancers, gymnasts, magicians, actors, etc. The show rules are simple, If the judges like any act, the contestant moves ahead to the next round. In total, 14 contestants are selected, and each week, there are 2 to 3 contestants who get the least points, and one of them gets eliminated. This elimination is decided by the people’s vote.
How to Vote for India’s Got Talent 10 from the SonyLiv App
If you want to save your favourite contestant, then here is how you need to do it:
- Download the Sony Liv App from the Google Play or App store.
- Sign up and log in with your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received and you are all set now.
- Now locate “India’s Got Talent” Vote Now button.
- You will see all the contestant photos.
- Simply click on the photo to vote for your favourite contestant.
- You can cast in max. 50 votes
How to Cast your Vote from the Official Website
- Open the official website of the show www.setindia.com, and then log in using your credentials.
- If this is your first time using the site, then you can sign up with your phone number/email address to create your profile
- Look for India’s Got Talent voting option after and then select your favorite contestant of the show
- Follow the instructions and cast your vote.
- You can cast in 50 votes through a number / email address.
The contestant that received the least number of votes is eliminated. Since every vote is valuable and counts, you must cast your vote to save your favourite contestant.