Your all time favorite show that brings all the celebrities together has made a power-pact comeback this year. The wait is finally over as Dancing with the Stars returns to the silver screen with its 30th season. The show first aired in 2005, leaving everyone star struck big time. 15 years from then, the return of this show has still managed to instill the same amount of excitement in the hearts of the audiences.
As the fans of the show were raving about its comeback, everyone was also eagerly waiting for the partner lineup to unfold for its grand 30th season. If you’re amongst such fans of the show who’s too excited to see who your favorite celebrity is going to be lighting up the stage this season, then here’s the list below to blow your mind.
Must see: DWTS Season 30 Judges
Dancing with the Stars Partners 2021
- Christine Chiu and Pasha Pashkov
- Jimmie Allen and Emma Slater
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Melanie C and Gleb Savchenko
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Bersten
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber
- Mike Mizanin and Whitney Carson
- Martin Kove and Britt Stewart
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson
- Iman Shumpert and Daniella Karagach
Just by the celeb pairs, we all can infer how amazing Season 30 is going to be! The same-sex pair of JoJo and Jenna is also something that is very new to the show as we’ve never experienced a couple as such.
To add more to the show, Tyra Banks will be seen as the new host. Her high-spirited persona coupled with her flawless beauty is sure to make this entire season ever so lit! Till then, let’s witness our all-time favorite dance reality show unfold its glamor and see what more it has in stock for us.
Leave a Reply