Bigg Boss Season 17 premiered on Colors TV on October 15, and fans have begun supporting their favourite contestants. The audience has already seen how their contestants behave, and they are now ready to vote because the week one contestants have already been selected for elimination.
The housemates have nominated Mannara Chopra, Abhishek Kumar, and Navid Sole for elimination, and one of them will leave the house of Big Boss after the voting is complete. If you want to save your favourite contestant, you must vote for them. Here is how you can vote:
How to Vote for Bigg Boss Season 17
Before you can begin voting, you need to download and install the JioCinema app. You must login with your details and create an account to vote. The app has an easy-to-navigate interface, and you can see a snippet of Big Boss 17 on the first screen.
- Click on Big Boss 17 and then click Watch Now
- Just below the screen, you will find the option ‘Vote, Play & Win!’ – under this option is another option that says ‘Voting – Vote to Save Your Favourite Contestant’
- Click on this option, and you will be guided to the voting screen, where you will find Salman Khan in the image holding a magnifying glass, like a detective
- Below this image you will notice three more images which are of the contestants who have been nominated for elimination
- Since this week, Mannara Chopra, Abhishek Kumar, and Navid Sole have been nominated – you will find their names, along with their images present
- To vote for your favourite contestant, click on their image to get the option ‘Vote’ at the bottom of the screen. Click on it to submit your vote
Follow the details above to vote for your favourite contestant so you can continue to watch their gameplay in the house of Big Boss.