Fans of the ever-expanding 90 Day universe now have something else to look forward to on Sundays as 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After comes to an end after a dramatic season 7. Of course, we’re referring to season 4 of 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way.
The Release Date of 90 Day Fiance: The Other Way Season 4
The fourth season of 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way will debut on TLC in the US on January 29, 2023, at 8 p.m. ET/PT. The episode is anticipated to be made accessible on Discovery Plus the same day, if not the following day.
The Cast of 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4
The following six couples will be appearing in the upcoming season:
- Debbie and Oussama
- Mahmoud and Nicole
- Jen and Rishi
- Kris and Jeymi
- Daniele and Yohan
- Gabriel and Isabel
’90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way’ Season 4 Trailer
There will be a tonne of drama in the future! Fans can see
- Kris and Jeymi’s transition from a passionate first date to a heated dispute later on in their trip.
- Debbie and Oussama’s beautiful airport welcome ends in a fiery argument.
- Daniele and Yohan quarrel about gender roles in their marriage.
- Nicole and Mahmoud engage in a heated argument over cultural differences.
- Gabriel and Isabel are getting ready to tell Isabel’s family about Gabe’s secret.
The Plot of 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way Season 4
A quick synopsis of what fans may expect to see with each pair this season has been provided by the TLC.
- Jen (Oklahoma) & Rishi (India):
On a vacation to India, where they had first met in a hotel lobby, Jen decided to avoid Rishi at first but after a month had passed, she accepted his marriage proposal. Rishi is under a lot of pressure from his family because they want to organize an arranged marriage.
- Kris (Alabama) and Jeymi (Colombia)
Kris has faced many challenges in her life, but she has now built a strong foundation for her family in the US. She risks everything by traveling to Colombia to marry Jeymi, whom she has never met in person.
- Nicole (California) and Mahmoud (Egypt):
Nicole was on a tour of Egypt when she met Mahmoud in a fabric store. He got down on one knee the very first day. Nicole is ready to move to Egypt, but she worries that cultural barriers could be too great.
- Daniele (New York) and Yohan (Dominican Republic):
This couple is accustomed to the difficulties of leading separate lives in several nations. In an effort to persuade Yohan, to settle permanently in the Dominican Republic, Daniele is currently leaving her home and employment in New York City.
- Gabriel (Florida) & Isabel (Colombia):
Gabe, an aspiring businessman, goes to Colombia for business. When he meets Isabel, she accepts him for the transgender man he is. Their worries about acceptance grow stronger as their love grows.
- Debbie (Georgia) & Oussama (Morocco):
Despite Debbie being 43 years older than him, they fell in love because their spirits were drawn to one another via their shared love of art. Debbie is entering with her eyes and heart wide open, despite the doubts of her family.