The entertainment industry has always come up with something intriguing and interesting for us, and one of their offerings is the famous show 90 Day Fiancé. The show has successfully completed 9 seasons and is running their Season 10, which began last year in October 2023. The final results of this season are yet to be declared.
What is the Show about?
The show explores the lives of couples who are in cross-border relationships. Couples in the show are not just divided by borders but also have different languages, cultures, and timelines. Every season features a certain number of couples who wade through the many obstacles that come their way to love and, despite the troubles, are determined to give their love a try. They have a 90-day window to stay with their partner and decide whether or not to get married to them.
90 Day Fiancé: Season 10 Couples
Here are the couples of Season 10:
- Jasmine and Gino – Jasmine is 36 years old from Panama while Gino is 52 years old from Michigan.
- Sophie and Robert – Sophie is 23 from the United Kingdom, and Robert is 32 from California.
- Ashley and Manuel – Ashley is 31 from New York, and Manuel is 34 from Ecuador.
- Devin and Nick – Devin is 23 from Arkansas, and Nick is 30 from Australia.
- Nikki and Justin – Nikki is 47 from New Jersey, and Justin is 37 from Moldova. Nikki has a transsexual identity.
- Anali and Clayton – Anali is 26 from Peru, and Clayton is 29 from Kentucky.
- Citra and Sam – Citra is 26 years old from Indonesia and Sam is 30 from Missouri.
When is the Finale of 90 Day Fiance Season 10?
The Season 9 consisted of 19 episodes in all. Except for Season 1, which featured just 6 episodes, the remaining seasons of the show have all had more than 10 episodes. Considering that Seasons 8 and 9 both had 19 episodes each, Season 10 of 90 Day Fiancé will probably consist of a similar number of episodes – maybe one or two fewer.
The show has already completed 16 episodes, and it is likely they will have their final episode next week or maybe have a couple more episodes. Fans will have to wait a while to learn which 90 Day Fiancé season 10 couples tie the knot and stay together for the Tell All.
Where to Watch 90 Day Fiance Reality Show Season 10?
You can watch the show on multiple streaming platforms –Apple TV, Amazon Prime Video, fuboTV, Vudu, or Max.
Stay tuned for latest news on this reality show and much more interesting news from the entertainment industry – Visit our website!