America’s favorite business reality show, Shark Tank is now in India with its brand new second season to give hope and bring out new ideas for entrepreneurs around the country. Sony TV’S Shark Tank India promises an open platform for every entrepreneur who wants to build their own businesses. The entrepreneurs can bring forward their business ideas in front of the sharks and get funds for those ideas to exchange for their company shares. The season was a huge success and received amazing responses from the audiences. And now Sony TV is thrilled to announce its second season.
Shark Tank India is not just any reality show but an opportunity for entrepreneurs around the country, whether small or big, to present their innovative and creative business ideas and impress the Sharks for funding. The audition for Shark tank India Season 1 began in August last year. It provided an opportunity to nearly 100 business ideas. According to a source, more than 42 crores were invested in the ideas on the first season of the Shark tank India.
Shark Tank India Season 2 – Meet the Sharks
In the first season, there were a total of seven sharks who were very much interested in investing their money in new entrepreneurs and business ideas.
The sharks were
- Ashneer Grover (the CEO of Bharat Pay)
- Namita Thapar (CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals)
- Aman Gupta (CEO of BoAt)
- Peyush Bansal (founder and CEO of Lenskart)
- Anupam Mittal (co-founder and CEO of Shadi.com)
- Vineeta Singh (CEO of Sugar cosmetics)
- Ghazal Alagh (founder and CEO of Mama Earth)
We can expect all of them to come back for the second season as well. However, there hasn’t been a confirmation on the same.
So if you are also a new entrepreneur who wants to do business in the Indian market but lacks funding, then going to the Shark Tank India platform might be the best opportunity for your business. Here’s how you can register for the audition in a step-by-step process.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Registration
- Registration for Shark tank India season 2 has already begun. To register your business ideas, you need to download the SonyLIV app on your mobile phone.
- Then sign in with your account and fill in all the required details.
- You also need to give details regarding your business, like at what stage your business is right now. There will be three options available: Concept, prototype, and revenue.
- After that, you need to give all the administrative, legal, and financial details about your business.
- Next, you need to describe yourself or give a small introduction to make a good impression on the selection team. Share your experience and the story of your journey so far.
Once the registrations are done, the selection team will select worthy entrepreneurs for the show. You will be notified through your email. After the registration, it’s time for the audition. The audition round is divided into three parts.
Shark Tank India Season 2 Audition Rounds
Round 1: In the first round, you need to have a clear vision and give basic information regarding your business idea.
Round 2: Once you clear the first round, you need to explain your business idea in detail. In this round, a 3-minute long video must be shared by the participants to pitch their business.
Round 3: In the last round, a personal interview will be conducted. The Shark Tank team will select those participants who will clear all the three audition rounds.
After you clear all three rounds, you can go and present your ideas and pitch to the Shark you want.