After the huge success of the second season, the directorial team has decided to come up with the third season of Making the Cut as audiences are willing to watch designers and what they have to offer. Now, it has just been confirmed that the third season will be released on Amazon soon. Let’s talk about the release date of the upcoming season as well as the winners’ names from the previous seasons. We’ll also discuss the application process for interested designers.
Making the Cut Release Date
The exact release date of the third season is not revealed yet. However, we can expect the third season to premiere this winter.
Two episodes are likely to be released each week in this upcoming season.
How to apply for an Audition
The audition is quite simple.
- Interested designers have to submit a video with their introduction and designs.
- Submit two photos, along with their social media links, and a digital portfolio.
- Finally, answer a lengthy question connected to the fashion design industry.
In the second season, which premiered in 2021, there were terms and conditions that the applying candidates must be more than 21 years old and willing to travel more or less two months over the summer. So, you have to keep checking the casting call page of Amazon for submitting your video.
Making the Cut Winners
In this reality show, designers compete to get $1 million for their fashion brands and create a collection on Amazon for selling their products worldwide. We have seen two worthy designers winning the prize in the past two seasons.
- Jonny Cota was the winner of the first season of this fashion reality show. He had some amazing fashion collections and his creativity did not only impress the judges but also impressed the audience as well.
- Gary Graham won the trophy in the second season with her amazing collections and unique fashion designs.
We hope to see more amazing fashion designs and trends in the upcoming season. Hope the season will be more exciting and nail-biting, leaving some amazing fashion trends behind. You can stream the show on Amazon prime.