The famous show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa has come out with its 10th season, and audiences have huge expectations from the show. On the first day of the show, we were introduced to the contestants who set the dance floor on fire. Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit, and Nora Fatehi are all set to judge this season of the reality show. Let’s have a look at what happened in the first week of the show.
Contestant Couples of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 10
- Zorawar Kalra – Suchitra Sawant
- Gunjan Sinha – Tejas
- Ali Asgar – Lipsa Acharya
- Faisal Shaikh – Vaishnavi Patil
- Paras Kalnawat – Shweta Sharda
- Gashmeer Mahajani – Romsha Singh
- Amruta Khanvilkar – Pratik Utekar
- Shilpa Shinde – Nishchal Sharma
- Niti Taylor – Akash Thapa
- Dheeraj Dhoopar – Sneha
- Nia Sharma – Tarun Raj
- Rubina Dilaik – Sanam Johar
What happened in the First Episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 10?
Amruta received a standing ovation from everyone for her outstanding performance in the season’s premiere episode, which set the stage on fire. Gashmeer was also highly praised by all the judges and the audience for his breathtaking performance. We need to mention Shilpa and Rubina as both danced gracefully on the floor, and fans believe that they are the strongest contestants of the season and the horses for the long run.
- Rubina came first on the floor with her skipper Sanam Johar and got her passport from Madhuri Dixit after getting praised for her amazing performance.
- Amruta grooved on a Marathi song with her skipper Pratik which got a standing ovation, and she got the passport from Nora Fatehi.
- Neeraj Dhoopar, with his skipper Sneha Singh, came on the floor, showed some amazing moves, and got his passport from Karan Johar.
- Shilpa Shinde, with her skipper Nishchal, came to the stage after Neeraj, and after showing her amazing dance moves, she managed to get her passport from Madhuri Dixit.
- After Shilpa’s performance, Gashmeer with his skipper Romsha performed an amazing dance to the Bollywood song ” bhare naina”. After receiving compliments for his flexible body, Gashmeer received his passport from Madhuri.
- As the last performance of the day, Ali with his skipper Lipsa came on stage, and the duo entertained with their comedy performance, that was also praised by the judges.
What happened in the Second Episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 10?
After the grand premiere on 3rd and 4th of September, both audience and judges experienced some amazing performances.
- Nora Fatehi gave a standing ovation for Nia’s fierce performance.
- Suchitra has also shown that she will not be left behind in this competition and received positive comments from Madhuri Dixit for her chef dance performance as she danced like a professional.
In this episode, the audience and judges also came to know about Faisal’s struggle because of cyberbullying. After that, Karan Johar addressed Faisal as the ambassador of social media influencers.
In this amazing episode, both Zorawar and Faisal got their JDJ passports.
After all this, Niti Taylor, with her skipper Aakash performed a lovely and sweet old-school love story in words of dance on the floor, which was praised by everyone, especially Madhuri Dixit, who also teased Aakash for doing pranks on her. However, Niti took revenge on Madhuri Dixit’s behalf by pranking Akash and falling unconscious on the set.
After that, Gunjan and Tejas set the floor on fire, and their performance was praised by all. The audience and judges think that Gunjan is undefeatable in this show. In the last performance, Paras, with his skipper Shweta came to the stage for a perfect climax and performed a jazz dance. Just after the performance, Paras confessed his love to Nora Fatehi, and Nora grooved on the stage with Paras.
In short, the first week of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 10 was highly entertaining. Canvas the reality show every Saturday-Sunday, on colors TV sharp at 8 p.m. If you are willing to stream it, you can stream it on Voot. If you are a Jio subscriber, you can also watch it on jio TV, and if you are an Airtel subscriber, watch the show on Airtel XStream.