Mike Rowe returns to work for a brand-new season of “Dirty Jobs,” showcasing the hardworking Americans who have made it to some of the most extraordinary jobs that enable the rest of us to live in a civilized society.
The series, which debuted in 2003, follows Rowe as he assists in performing particularly challenging, odd, repulsive, or messy tasks. The cable channel initially broadcast the show for eight seasons. After ten years, Dirty Jobs was brought back for a ninth season on Discovery, which debuted in January 2022.
Dirty Jobs Season 10 Release Date
Season 10 of Dirty Jobs will release on Sunday, December 11 at 8 PM ET/PT. Every episode of this beloved show honours the unsung workers and the communities that depend on them in a variety of fields, including manufacturing, sanitation, construction, and more.
The Plot of Dirty Jobs Season 10
Each week, fearless host and apprentice Mike Rowe introduces viewers to a dedicated team of people who face danger, fear, and occasionally stench on every day to carry out their jobs.
Rowe takes on the responsibilities of the jobs in question while working alongside beekeepers, fish processors, rattlesnake catchers, and other people in a hands-on manner. Rowe frequently gets just as dirty as the workers of Dirty Jobs.
Dirty Jobs in Season 10
- Pool Liner Fixer: Mike travels to West Palm Beach, Florida, where he accepts the position of Pool Liner Fixer with second-generation pool fixers Dan Duecker, Dave Duecker, and Juan Pablo. They will guide Mike into the dirtiest pool in the nation to remove 17 years’ worth of accumulated filth.
- Hotel Soap Recycler: In Orlando, Mike accepts the position of “Hotel Soap Recycler” and meets with Carlos Anderson and Shawn Seipler to recycle used hotel soap for charitable donations to those in need.
- Beaver Relocator: Mike travels to Utah to help save municipal infrastructures while also positively impacting the ecosystems by trapping, treating, and relocating urban nuisance beavers.
- Deer Urine Farmer: Mike finds feces from a new species of deer while collecting and bottling the freshest farm-raised deer urine available for sale to hunters in Illinois.
- Manhole Rehabilitator: To stop the sewage and perform sewer maintenance, Mike enters an old manhole in Tennessee.
- Feral Cat Fixer: Feral Cat Fixer’s mission is to reduce local feral cat populations by capturing, neutering, and releasing these feral furballs. Mike herds cats with some incredibly memorable Texas cat ladies.
- Aquatic Necropsy: Mike performs an aquatic necropsy on a recently dead bottlenose dolphin to help identify the cause of the animal’s demise. This information will help biologists better understand the species in the wild.
- Pile Jacketer: Mike travels to Pensacola, Florida to reinforce a bridge’s deteriorating infrastructure while working waist-deep in a river.
- Spice Maker: Mike goes back to his hometown of Baltimore to fix an old error and discovers the secret to making the most well-liked crab seasoning in the state of Maryland.