Dance Plus is a television series for dance competitions under the Frames production house. In this dance reality show, many participants showcase solo, duo, and perform in a group. The Dance plus season was first premiered on television on 3 July 2015 and from then, it has been entertaining and exciting the audiences. And, now it is all set to telecast from November 2021 on Star Plus.
Keep scrolling to tune all updates relating to Dance plus season 6
Dance Plus Season 6 Start Date
The Dance Plus Season 6 has already started on Disney + Hotstar on 13th September 2021 and will premier on Star Plus in November 2021. Season 6 was initially scheduled to go live in November 2020 but was postponed due to pandemic.
Dance Plus Season 6 Super Judge, Captain and Host
The slow-motion king and dancer Raghav Juyal is hosting the Season 6 of the show. While in season 4 and 5, Sughanda Mishra had joined Raghav for hosting.
The show has 3 captains,
- Shakti Mohan
- Punit Pathak
- Salman Yusuff Khan
The Dance Plus Season 6 is judged by the famous choreographer and director, Remo D’ Souza.
Dance Plus Season 6 Auditions and Eligibility Criteria
Dance plus season 6 offers a different format for the show. It divides the selected auditioned participant into 15 teams. And, there are different dancing styles to perform like Hip-hop, classical Dance, salsa, Bollywood, and lots more. But, there are eligibility criteria for performing in this reality show:
- The performer age ranges in between 5 to 55 only.
- Verification of ID proof.
- The minor participant has to submit NOC (Non-Objection Certificate) from their guardian to participate in the show.
- The main point is there is no educational qualification required for participation.
How to Register for Dance Plus Season 6 and What is the Selection Process?
If you are a dance lover and want to participate in the Dance plus season 6, you have to follow some simple procedures listed below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Disney + Hotstar. You can also register in Dance plus season 6 through the mobile application of Hotstar.
- Sign in the Hotstar through your Gmail or any social media account.
- Then, check out the banner of Dance Plus season 6 auditions and then click on this to navigate to the registration link.
- After, you will be redirected to the form in another window.
- A form asking general details like name, age, the profession will appear.
- Along with this, you have to upload a dancing video of yours. Don’t forget to check out that the video is uncut.
- Submit your form along with the video.
- If your dance performance is liked by the team of Dance Plus, they will call you and elaborate the complete process on call.
- After that, physical and offline auditions have to be performed in front of the jury that may be a solo, duo, or team performance.
- If the judges like your performance, then you may go to next round of auditions and finally, 10-15 contestants will be selected to perform before the judges and audience.
Audition Cities for Dance+ Season 6
The Dance plus season 6 will conduct its auditions in six big cities that include Mumbai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Bhopal, Kolkata, and Chandigarh, respectively.
Leave a Reply