As we witnessed the Super Dancer 4 Grand Finale last week, an all new dance show is coming to surprise you on Sony Entertainment Television. India’s Best Dancer Season 2 is all set to begin on Sony TV starting 16 October 2021 at 08:00PM.
The show will be hosted by Bharti Singh and Harsh Limbachiyaa, who make every show worthwhile. India’s Best Dancer Season 2 promises to be one of the toughest Dance reality show and will be making it tough for the contestants on each step.
Judges: Malaika Arora; Terence Lewis; Geeta Kapoor
Host: Bharti Singh; Harsh Limbachiyaa
Start Date: 16 October 2021
Timing and Schedule: Every Saturday and Sunday at 08:00PM
How to Watch India’s Best Dancer Season 2
India’s Best Dancer 2 will air every Saturday-Sunday at 08:00PM on Sony TV starting 16 October 2021. Here is how to watch one of the best Dance Reality shows online,
- Download and Install the SonyLiv App
- Click on India’s Best Dancer Season 2 Banner
- Make sure you have an active subscription of the SonyLiv App
- Start playing your favorite episode
In case you do not have an active SonyLiv Subscription, follow the below steps.
How to get a SonyLiv App Subscription
- Go to www.sonyliv.com or download the SonyLiv App from Playstore or App Store
- Select your plan from the 3 options, “LIV Premium”, “LIV Special”, or “WWE Network”
- Select the duration from 1 month, 6 months or 12 months and click on proceed
- Enter your mobile number and make the payments
- Your subscription is live now, happy watching